No Time Like the Present

Old habits die hard!  I was taking Plexus on a regular basis for a little over a month and felt absolutely great! However, due to our financial situation, I was not able to continue on it last month - and I could definitely tell a difference!  But, I'm excited to say, I have purchased and RECEIVED this month's supply!  I couldn't be happier to finally get back on it.  It makes me feel great (loads of energy, which is in dire need lately), and I was losing weight.  Granted (and this is great news, people), I didn't gain weight in the month I was off of it (okay...maybe a few pounds, but that Halloween candy is sooooo good!), but I feel better on it, and I can't wait to get back to my confidant self.  :)

Everything else feels kind of chaotic as well.  The apartment has started to become such a MESS lately.  And the sad truth of that is that I have z.e.r.o. energy to do anything about it.  While I'm not home, I have all sorts of ideas and motivation to tackle it, but once I'm home - nope.  It does not get done.  However, I truly feel these 16-hour days have a lot to do with it.  I work three 16-hour days in a row every week.  Talk about exhausting!  By the time I get home, I literally shower and go to bed.  And this past weekend, I did literally nothing.  I caught up on tv shows and did not pay one ounce of attention to the housework that needed to be done.  Not good.  Not good at all.  Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who keeps the apartment from being taken over by rodents of all shapes and sizes... :D.  However, I need to focus and put int the effort to organize it and maintain a clean house.  I really think with Christmas coming up, it'll be a great time to go through everything and organize it.  Plus, Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of year! What's not to be excited about?!

I think some of my weird feelings lately also come from going home a lot.  At LEAST two weekends a month, I'm in the burg visiting with my family and being sure I'm there for Pops.  I know it's a good thing that I'm doing and I love spending time with him, but it definitely catches up with me the following weekend - which leaves ZERO weekends to be productive.  It's a never-ending cycle. *sigh*  But I'm praying to break out of it soon, and I know getting back on Plexus is going to do me wonders!  Bring.It.On.  That pretty much sums it all up.  In a nutshell.

So, basically, I'm just ready to become a better 'me' and get back to having energy and feeling great about life!  Not that I don't feel great about it now, but I'm kind of just 'content'.  Which is fine for a while, but I'm ready for my optimism and positivity to shine right through!  So, I'm going to continue praying about it and get back on Plexus TOMORROW.  There's no better time than the present to make the necessary changes that I am looking for.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover