I ♥ Bloglovin'! {linkup}


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
 
Today, I'm linking up with Northern Belle Diaries and Postcards from Rachel for
I ♥ Bloglovin'! 
 
 
 
I will be honest and say that I wasn't so sure about this whole bloglovin' thing at first, but I love it now!  It's a GREAT way to read up on blogs you follow and stay current.  Much easier for me, especially on my iphone!  Let's face it, the blogger app for iphone sucks.   
 
 
 
 Rules:
Follow Northern Belle Diaries on Bloglovin.

Follow Postcards from Rachel on Bloglovin.

Follow co-hosts (3rd, 4th and 5th links) on Bloglovin'.

Grab our button or link back to us in today's post.

Link up your Bloglovin' URL.

Visit 2 or more blogs!


I'm so excited to find new fabulous blogs to follow and love this link-up as a way to find them all!

Happy Monday, y'all!  
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover