Drum Roll Please...

...I got a job! Yay!  Ok, so it's not the most amazing job on the planet, but it's perfect for what I want/need right now in my life.  I need some part time work to earn some steady income.  So, HEB answered my calling!  I applied at HEB as a cashier with hopes of getting it, considering I already have the experience from working at Wal-Mart.  Yesterday I had an interview with the front-end manager, then he took me to the Unit Director, and he took me straight to Admin to fill out some paperwork.  I received a call this morning (it had to go to voicemail because I was taking a test) but I checked it and it was Toni from Admin explaining that my background check came back good and that she wanted me to come in tomorrow if I was still interested in the position ... Yay!  So, I go in tomorrow morning at 8am to fill out the rest of my new hire paperwork and receive further information for training.  Yay (have I said that already?). :) So, I finally rejoined the workforce.  And it's about time!  Getting the extra money every week will be very helpful!  I'm super excited!  That is all. ♥.

1 comment:

Kim said...

YAY! I'm reading Bri's blog! YAY! And Bri got a job! YAY! :)

Pin It button on image hover