JKL

JKL?  Yes.  Just keep livin.  Matthew McConaughey started the j.k. livin foundation after he came across the saying while dealing with the death of his father.  The foundation helps teenagers make healthy and smart decisions/choices to become the best men and women they can be.  McConaughey is said to live by this saying, helping him get through the good and bad times life throws at him, and it helps him stay true to himself and what he stands for. 

This saying is SO TRUE.  No matter what is thrown at you, you've got to j.k. livin.  Just keep livin.  If you don't, whatever has got you so down will keep you down, not allowing you to live your life to its fullest.  If you stay down, you'll miss out on life's great opportunities.  I know for me, some days it's hard to keep moving forward, but I always manage to do it!  These days, I feel like there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done, which is why I believe I am suffering from exhaustion.  But I finally overcame that today!  After being super productive this morning with class and a LOT of errands, I decided to take a four hour nap.  I usually don't do this because then I feel like I've wasted the day, but my body so badly needed the rest.  After I woke up, I felt amazing!  Yes, it was already five o'clock, but I still have plenty of time to work on my assignment for Legal Research.  I am truly blessed to have my amazing family and friends supporting me, especially when the exhaustion started interrupting my life and disallowing me to do my job at work.  I need to do what's best for me, and right now, that's to just keep livin.  :)

Thank you Matthew McConaughey, for helping me step back from the rush of life and truly see that I need to take care of myself, make smart and healthy decisions, and JUST KEEP LIVIN!!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover