No Way?!

I'll start off by saying that I am truly blessed and grateful for all that God has given me, including all of the luxuries that I get to enjoy.  Among those are the fabulous cell phones that we know and love.  Anyway, I was searching for apps on my iPhone the other day and came across the Mantis Bible Study app.  Intrigued, I downloaded it (for free!) and began to check it out.  It turns out that it's FABULOUS!  It's basically a digital bible for my phone. 

So now that I have discovered this, I have a new goal.  I am going to start at the beginning and read the entire bible from front to back on a daily basis.  I may not get there in a year, but I plan to read a little each day and re-discover my faith and deepen my knowledge of Christ and His life.  I know this may not seem like something to blog about, but I will tell you that I am super excited about this!!!  It will be at my fingertips and whenever I am bored or have a few minutes, I will read a few verses of Scripture.  How awesome?!  :)

LIFE.IS.GOOD.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover