The Human Race

Are some people REALLY that naive and immature to not realize that the entire world does not revolve around them and their "good deeds" they claim they do??  People do good deeds around the world every day, some wayyy more generous and "good" than I can even imagine, and they don't flaunt it all over the world, shoving it in people's faces.  Know what you did, and be happy with that. 

Then there's the people that TRULY believe their words and beliefs inspire people all over the world.  They don't.  Stop acting like there aren't millions of other people, some more important than you, that just don't care what you do every second of the day. 

The human race really disappoints me ... on a daily basis.  You can try to help them and try to explain to them just what they're doing, because let's face it, they really don't know ... or don't care.  It's pretty much pointless, though.  I know that I'm wasting my time with this rant about these types of people, but it's been LONG overdue and just boiling my blood lately .... so there it is. 

GROW UP.  MOVE ON.  AND REALIZE THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

<3

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover