Be Smart Before You Channing

Happy Monday! 
 
Yes, I said 'Happy Monday'! Want to know why it's happy? 
 
Well, here you go!
 
 
 Please excuse Miley Cyrus ... she's not really important here. 
 
This video was played repeatedly over the weekend.  And, it was incorporated into a board game we finally finished creating ... super exciting stuff!  If you rolled snake eyes, you had to 'Channing all over your tatum' - which really meant you put your hands in the air and wave around like an idiot - FUN STUFF! 
 
Our family is forever doing weird things like that, which is why I love them so much!  We had an absolute blast this weekend, and it was a great fourth of July! 
 
You were able to see all of these fun happenings if you follow me on Instagram.  We're hilarious. 
 
But seriously, I had a GREAT weekend!!
 
 
1//4th of July picnic
2//Sexy Hexy boardgame is close to completion
3//brushfire on the way home :(
4//st.john picnic fireworks!
5//picnic with my brother! :)
6//my dad & I made egg sandwiches for breakfast at midnight on the 4th.
7//my cousin - new lock screen!
8//we now have a brand new baby calf on the farm! he's a cutie!
9//brother and cousin planking after lunch ... just a normal Friday afternoon
10//I caught a picture of this cloud on Wednesday night. GORGEOUS! 
 
And now for more pics of Channing :)  
 
 And it wouldn't be complete without the outtakes:
 
 
YOU'RE WELCOME!  
 
Linking up with Sami today!
 photo signature_zps02c8012c.jpg

3 comments:

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

yea Miley is beginning to get old. From her wild trying to be sexy videos to cutting her hair and looking like a dude.

Unknown said...

OMG! This is hysterical. I have never seen this or Tatum do anything like this. NO, I haven't see Magic Mike...YET!

Hysterical. Thanks!

Wendy @effiegirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG! This is hysterical. I have never seen this or Tatum do anything like this. NO, I haven't see Magic Mike...YET!

Hysterical. Thanks!

Wendy @effiegirl.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover