I Have a Life?!

I just love when life gets in the way of blogging ... it means I have a life! :)
 
But seriously, Colten and I went on vacation this past weekend, which was a BLAST!  (stay tuned for more on that later this week...hopefully!) At least until I got very, very sick.  Yesterday was spent in bed...seriously, the entire day!  Today is much better, and then tomorrow starts the long holiday weekend, so I'm pumped about that!
 
Today, I'm being featured on the wonderful Brittany's blog.  We were paired up through last month's Cara Box Exchange and it's been great getting to know her and her sweet, sweet family.  I did a short little Q&A for her, so hop on over to check it out to learn a little bit more about me! :)
 
I also canNOT believe it's July already!  Holy smokes!  Seriously, half of 2013 is over already.  Plus, it's officially summer, which means it's HOTT! 
But on the plus side, less than 6 months until Christmas! ♥ 
 
Also, the lovely Google Reader is disappearing right before our very eyes.  At least, that's what I hear.  I've had multiple reports (from various bloggers) that some still have access and some do not.  So I'm not sure when or if it's actually leaving for good, but in case it is, have no fear, I'M STILL HERE!  You can follow me on Bloglovin', for starters!  Just click on that pretty blue button ...
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
Or, you can find me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!
You can also follow my Pinterest boards or email me.  See those pretty pink icons over there (under my blurg about myself)?
<------------------------------------------------------>
Yeah, you can CLICK ON THEM and they'll take you to the different social media outlets in order to reach me.  Pretty cool, huh?  Yep, I thought so too. 
 
And, some encouragement for this beautiful Tuesday:
 
 
Go forth and LIVE YOUR LIFE, friends! Happy Tuesday! Make it count :).
 photo signature_zps02c8012c.jpg

1 comment:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Hey! Found you through Brittany's blog. Newest follower ;-)

Pin It button on image hover