{SO WHAT}?!

Today, I'm saying SO WHAT if:
  • I'm practically wearing shorts and it's 50 degrees outside. It's only cold in Texas for like a month, so I'm soaking up every second!
  • I'm ready for lunch and it's only 10:00am.
  • My hair is in a sleek ponytail for the third day in a row. That's how I'm rollin' this week!
  • I'm jamming out to some Evanescence, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, and Hoobastank - it's getting me through this week! {thanks YouTube mix!}
  • I'm excited that Christmas is only 63 days away! It's my absolute favorite time of the year, and I wait patiently through Spring and Summer to get here every.single.year.
  • Life After I DewI'm unbelievably tired. I have yet to catch up on sleep and I have two more {double job days} left this week ... praying this weekend brings some sort of rest!
  • My co-worker and I are going to HEB on our break in like five mintues to buy spinach dip - I'm totally in love with the stuff!
  • If I haven't blogged much this month {sorry!}. I'm still working on the whole Operation: Life Management thing. Like me, it's a work in progress, people!
  • My husband just had to have customized {frog} shoes! He has waited a long time for them to come in and they finally did! He's so happy, and it'll get him out of the house to go run more often! Win-win!
  • I'm counting down the days until friday! I'm super excited for what all this weekend holds!

What are you saying {so what} to this week??

And just for sheer enjoyment {and a smile...this gets me every.single.time!}


 
 photo signature_zps02c8012c.jpg

1 comment:

Allison @ Mrs. Southern Mama said...

Hoobastank! Omg I haven't listened to them in forever. So good!

Pin It button on image hover