A {WEEK}?!

Wow, has it really been a WEEK since I last posted?! Yep.. I guess so! 
 
Since becoming more 'involved' in the blogging community, I've felt pressured and, well, obligated to keep up with posts and to spend so much time reading others' blogs and so on and so forth.  But do you bloggers ever feel that your blogging sucks a lot of time out of your already 'not-enough-time-in-the-day' day?  I DO!
 
So, I've accepted that it doesn't matter if I post every day.  It's still my blog and it's still all about ME! 
I need to be sure I'm spending adequate time with my husband and our little pup. 
 

Aren't they just precious?! ♥

I've also been sick this week, so that's had me down in the dumps doing pretty much nothing but sleeping and catching up on some television shows.  I did venture out TWICE this week to the movie theater that's across the wall (seriously, there's a small brick wall ... not even a full wall, more like a 'step' ... from our parking lot to the parking lot of the movie theater).  The first night, Colten and I went with my brother to see the new G.I. Joe movie  Retaliation.  It was great!  Although, I was a little saddened that my man Channing didn't have more screen time... *sigh*.  Oh well, still a great movie!

Then, yesterday, my sister, Colten, and I went to see Olympus Has Fallen.  Oh. My. Goodness!  My heart hurt after that one.  It was definitely a great movie!  But the producers didn't hold back!  It was unpredictable and had me on the edge of my seat for the majority of the time.

 Just when I thought they had shown enough of a certain scene, say, a torture scene, they held the cameras on it even longer, and longer - which made it quite intense!  It's very emotional and it draws you in, so KUDOS to those producers and directors!  And Gerard Butler - AMAZING JOB!  The movie definitely would not have been the same without him as the main character.  However, it is also quite scary to imagine that something like that could happen to the White House in D.C - for the U.S.A. to be THAT vulnerable - crazy stuff!  I walked out of the theater thankful to be alive and thankful to live in such a great nation. 
 
Today, I am back at work, and was just informed that I need to come in tomorrow to test our new system in the office ... there goes my Saturday morning!  But I'll be getting paid for it, so it's okay I guess, as I didn't have prior plans or aything...I think it's just the principle of being at work on Saturday!  But it's okay, because I'm reconnecting with a great friend whom I haven't seen in way too long, and, you guessed it, we're going to see a MOVIE!  Haha.  I'm excited. 
 
 
How has your week been? 
 
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was wondering where you ran off to!!

Martina said...

Hey Brianna- I've been gone for a while too.... However, I totally agree with you! Sometimes we feel obligated to blog everyday and comment on others post but I just decided that I will post when I have a chance and I don't make it an obligation anymore. I love blogging but recently I've had a lot going so I've been a little bit inconsistent. lolol

Pin It button on image hover