Deck The Halls...

Today, I'm linking up with Texas Mrs. to showcase my Christmas decorations this year! 
I seriously love all things Christmas, so featuring my decorations is a must! And through a link-up? Yes, please! 
Here we go: 

Kitchen {thanks Karla and Nicole for the idea of lights in the kitchen! I'm in love!}
*I display the Christmas cards I receive on the ribbon on the kitchen cabinets.
Bar {and my thankful tree all spruced up for winter!} **sorry it's a little blurry....**



 

*I just love the ambiance of glowing lights in the house - Colten hates it! But, he's being a trooper this year and has been nothing but helpful! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And my office at work is decorated for the Christmas season, too! 




I just love my adorable bobble-head snowman that I snatched up for $1 at Dollar Tree! Score! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've even decorated my nails for Christmas, to keep me in the spirit all day long, courtesy of OPI! 
There's seriously no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to go all out with decorations! I wish I had a lot more, but seeing as we're still young and don't make much money {yet}, our collection isn't the biggest. But what we do have, I just absolutely love! Each piece is sentimental and I adore all of it. 

5 comments:

Haley said...

BEST DECORATED HOUSE EVER. AND OFFICE. I am so happy to see how much you decorate. I also recognized a certain DIY project all spruced up with your Christmas touch! I love it all.. I especially love your lights in your kitchen.. just beautiful!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Pretty tree! I love the bow! Did you make it?!

Jordon said...

I love what you did with your kitchen cabinets!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Jana said...

Your spaces are so festive! I especially love the idea to display the Christmas cards on the ribbons. We aren't super decorated this year. We aren't putting up a tree because I'm pretty sure Joshua would topple that thing in a heartbeat and break all the things. And maybe himself. But we have lights and ornament garlands in the window and a few nativities. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house!

Pin It button on image hover