The Newlywed Game {Take 7}: Holiday Edition!

It's back! It's back! And just in time for Christmas... :). That's right, I'm talking about the Newlywed Game linkup! Of course, linking up with Karla and Veronica for this special treat! 

forevernewlywedded

1. Which Christmas would your spouse say was the best that you had together as a couple? 
Colten: All of them.
Bri: He would probably say it was our first Christmas together - 2011. We were newly married and so in love! Of course, we're still in love now, but it was so magical that first year, with our first tree. Wait, this question is about his best Christmas? Oh ... my bad. 

2. What would your spouse say is the weirdest, or most unique tradition that your family does at Christmas? 
Colten: Everything. My family is weird. 
Bri: I'm not sure what he would say, as I'm not sure we do any weird or super unique traditions...hmm...

3. It's Christmas Day. You are looking all around and can't find your spouse! Finally you find them hiding in a closet, devouring which holiday treat? 
Colten: Probably chocolate. 
Bri: He'd definitely be devouring the cookies! That man loves to bake and loves him some cookies! 

4. It's your spouse's turn to pick out a Christmas movie. Naturally, they pick their favorite one. Which is it? 
Colten: She loves Christmas and Christmas movies, so I don't know her exact favorite.
Bri: I learned recently that he absolutely loves How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Fitting :). 

5. If your spouse had it their way...when would they put up Christmas decorations? Right after the turkey? Last minute? Not at all? 
Colten: In January, and they would be up all year! {haha..no! I love Christmas, but I'm not one of 'those' people...}
Bri: If it's up to him, he probably wouldn't put up any decorations! At the very least, though, it might just be last minute. 

6. What does your spouse think is the best Christmas gift you ever gave them? 
Colten: All of them.
Bri: I honestly don't know. I tend to get him some pretty practical things for Christmas ... except for this year! :) mwahahahaha.

7. Fa la la la laaaa, what is your spouse's go-to Christmas song? 
Colten: I could not tell you. 
Bri: I just got him the Duck Dynasty Christmas CD - so pretty much any song from there. He's already proclaimed that it will be tradition to listen to that CD every.single.year. Future children, I'm so sorry! 

8. On Christmas morning, what does your spouse wish is under the tree? 
Colten: A million dollars. {wish is right!}
Bri: This year, an Xbox One {but he knows better...}. 

9. What is one thing that your spouse absolutely has to do every year during the holidays? 
Colten: Listen to Christmas music, decorate, and send Christmas cards.
Bri: Drink egg nog! He loves that stuff! I can't stand it. 

10. What was the coolest gift your spouse got at Christmas as a child? (Hopefully, they told you this at some point in your relationship...otherwise, this one will have to be a lucky guess!)
Colten: A whole bunch of sports gear.
Bri: No clue! Maybe a toy gun or a new pair of boots?! I just love my redneck :). 


This was so.much.fun! Thanks, Karla, for bringing this baby back for the holidays! I hope everyone enjoys lots of time with their loved ones this holiday season. I know I will! 

4 comments:

Karla said...

YAYYY!! So glad you linked up!! =) Hahaha, Scott said I would keep up the decor all year long too! And chocolate... YES. It's not Christmas without chocolate! I sooo loved reading these! Have a nice weekend you two! =)

Haley said...

What a great idea for a post! I'll have to do this one day. We're too busy family visiting to do it now, but I'll have to join in on the next one! It's funny the differences in the answers. Of course, the guy is always going to have a shorter answer!!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

HAHAHA! LOVE his answer to the Christmas decorations question. "In January and they'd stay up all year." That totally sounds like Nick! Such a fun link up!

Brittany F said...

This is so sweet! I can always tell from your posts how in love you and Colten are and for some reason it's just so evident to me from this post.

Merry Christmas! Many blessings to you and yours.
Brittany @ Everyday Thoughts

Pin It button on image hover