Dear {September}

Hello there, gorgeous! 
Yes, I'm talking to you, September

I cannot believe it's already September ... and about a week in, at that!  Life has been crazy hectic, but mostly because I'm still dealing with my dental emergency! Yuck!  I'm beyond completely ready to be done with dental work and offices for a while...like, forever would be nice!  Seriously.  I'm still on antibiotics and pain meds, and I go back next Thursday for my (hopefully) final appointment to finish my retreatment.  Please, dear God, let this be the beginning of the end!  I don't know how much more I can take.  I still cannot eat normally.  Chewing is better, but I can only utilize the right side of my mouth, so then my entire jaw gets sore and the pain only worsens.  It goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Catch my drift?  Seriously - dental nightmare.  Praying for good dreams to come my way :). 

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to this month! August was crappy, to put it simply.  So, although I'm still dealing with my dental issues, I'm praying September will be amazing to me...please, September?  I'm gonna go with Y-E-S!  Also, summer is over.  Hallelujah!  That also means the end of overtime, which means the end of 70 hour work weeks!!!!!  {how many exclamation points count as over doing it?? nahh, the end of those long weeks deserve about a million exclamation points!}  I am forever grateful for the opportunity to earn extra income when it was definitely needed, but I have been so ready for normal to return.  Why, hello there! 

This month, I'm looking forward to lots of family time, fun with friends, dates with my husband, cooler weather {I'm seriously over the 100+ days!}, late nights, holiday season to ensue, oversized sweaters, hot chocolate, and just enjoying life!  My favorite time of year is fast approaching and I'm just over the moon excited!  So, here's to great things this month and for normal to be back! Cheers!
 
 photo signature_zps02c8012c.jpg

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover