Newlywed Game {Take 5}




1.  Which does your spouse prefer? Summer or Winter Olympics?
Bri - I'm going to have to go with Summer, as that's his favorite time of year because he LOVES to swim!  I'm pretty sure he was a fish in another life ;).  
Colten - I think she likes them both ... or the summer ones (no...I love Winter olympics!)


2.  What advice would you give your 16 year old self, now with the knowledge that you have found and married "the one?"
Bri - RELAX!  Don't stress out over the little things, and cherish each day!  You think you have it rough now, just wait until the 'real' responsibilities kick in...yeah, that's right...the real world is SCARY!  But, you'll have an amazing man by your side, so don't sweat the 'love' thing ... it'll happen! 
Colten - Couldn't tell you because my 16-year-old self was wild and crazy.  Those were the days...(oh goodness...)


3.  What expectations did you have going into marriage? How have they changed?
Bri - I expected to love love and to live every day with my best friend by my side.  They haven't changed much...I still love love and I'm married to my best friend!  Seriously, I love every minute that we get to spend together and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I know life throws you curve balls, and dodging them with my husband has been the ride of a lifetime.  No matter the situation, just talking about things with my husband makes me feel instantly better, so I'm all set for forever!  :) 
Colten - The expectations I had were to be married forever to my beautiful wife.  They haven't changed cause we are going to be married forever. (ok, good answer!)


4.  When engaged, what did your spouse most look forward to about being married?
Bri - Living the rest of his life as me for a wife :).  DUHH!  
Colten - Us being married and spend our lives together 


5.  What is your spouse's favorite meal that your prepare?
Bri - Homemade pizza!  I make it every year for his birthday. 
Colten - It's Chicken Parmesan


6.  What is your spouse's favorite form of exercise?
Bri - Weights.  I believe he likes lifting weights.  Yes, weights.  Or walking... ;).  Honestly, I have no idea obviously. 
Colten - I think it's Country Dance on the Xbox 360 Kinect (YES! so fun)


7.  What sport would your spouse most prefer to actually participate in? 
Bri - Football.  He talks about the days he used to play in high school, so I'd say that's a safe answer.  
Colten - Volleyball and softball


8.  What is the strangest food your spouse has ever eaten?
Bri - dog treats. Or, any time he takes everything (including other people's meals if we're out to eat and they're finished with their meal and have leftovers) and just mixes it all together into one meal.  GROSS. 
Colten - I couldn't tell you cause she eats a lot of strange things (I actually don't eat strange things)


9.  Is your spouse a country gal/boy or a city slicker?
Bri - COUNTRY BOY ALL.THE.WAY!  No brainer on this one :) 
Colten - She is a cross between a city slicker and a country gal - she wears those flip flops and shorts everywhere she goes, but she wears jeans when she wants to dress country (just because I wear flip flops and shorts doesn't mean I'm not country...there's a difference between 'country' and 'redneck' babe....come on)


10. Who is the "handyman" in your home? You or your spouse?
Bri - My spouse.  He's awesome. 
Colten - I am the handyman.  I handle all the tools.



This week, we didn't do so well!  Hopefully next week will be better :).  Happy Friday, y'all!


post signature

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover