Lover, Lover

First of all, thank goodness it's Friday!
Second of all, it's been a long, rough week! But no matter how rough it is or how long it is, this man is always there for me and makes me feel better all.the.time.
 
 
Seriously, I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for my husband.  He knows me so well (although, I'd hope so!) and always seems to have the exact right thing to say.  Okay, well maybe not 'always', but the majority of the time, he does.  And really, all I need at the end of a stressful day or in the middle of a total freak out is a hug from my husband.  His embrace says so much without any words.  It reminds me that he's there for me, no matter what, and that for better or for worse, he loves me
 
He knows exactly when I just need some space or time to myself to just think and cool down.  He knows exactly when to keep pushing his luck by not accepting my "I'm fine, really" excuses.  Being his wife has made me a better person and a better friend.  I thank God every day for blessing me with such an amazing husband.  Life is hard, but with him by my side and his love everpresent, I know that it's worth it.  I know that the better days will outshine the bad days. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Colten,
 
I don't know if you'll read this (reading just isn't his thing, y'all!), but I just want you to know (although you already do) that I love you.  I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for all that you do for our family.  You've sacrificed, loved unconditionally, and have grown with me through these past few years, and I will be eternally grateful.  Without you, I would not be as strong, caring, or loving.  You are my rock, and you are my light on the darkest of days. 
 
Thank you, my love.  You never doubt me or bring me down.  I know that I'm difficult to deal with sometimes (or most of the time...), but you stick by me anyway.  You accept all of my flaws and choose to love me despite them.  You are such a strong and caring man, and words cannot even begin to express my gratitude or love for you.  I know that we have a bright and exciting future ahead, and I can't wait to share each and every day with you. 
 
I love you! 
 
 
 
 
 photo signature_zps02c8012c.jpg

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover