Safe Travels.

Hello last work day of this week! I think {and I'm sure you all agree} that all work weeks should be three days long with a four day weekend! Doesn't that sound gloriouis?! And as an added bonus today, it's only half of a work day! Yep, I'm out of here at noon! Hooray! But then it's home to pack, pack, pack! We have a lot of traveling ahead of us for the rest of this week, and I can't wait!
 
Family.
 
Fun.
 
Food.
 
Friends.
 
Festivities.
 
What more do ya need?!
 
I'm not sure, but wherever you're headed, stay safe {and warm}! :-) 
 
 
 
And in other news, check out the new system for the Cara Box Exchange over at Wifessionals! I'm pretty excited! Sign-up ends December 3rd, so head on over and check it out!
 
 photo signature_zps02c8012c.jpg

2 comments:

Karla said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy it! =)

Deidre said...

Safe travels to you too! I won't be travelling anywhere this year (and it wouldn't matter anyway, as I live in Australia these days and they don't celebrate) (I mean they don't celebrate thanksgiving, they celebrate other things).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pin It button on image hover