Another Day to be {Thankful}

This week has been FABULOUS

Here's why:


1. It was a three-day weekend last weekend, which meant only 4 workdays this week!

2. I only had to work job #2 ONCE this week (tonight)!

3. My husband and I went to a high school basketball game earlier this week to support a family friend, and it was a nail-biter!  So much fun to see them again and to be back in that atmosphere.

4. I was able to spend much needed and way overdue quality time with my husband yesterday afternoon.  For those of you that don't know, we don't get much time together, so we definitely took advantage of the time we were blessed with together yesterday!  It was one of those super relaxing days, knowing we didn't have to get anything done.  We were just silly with each other, laying in bed talking and watching tv for a few hours.  Just one of those little moments that wasn't dramatic and was exactly what we needed. 

5. My mom underwent surgery this morning to repair her rotator cuff, and it was successful! Praying her pain regarding this injury is on its way out the door. 

6. I had ribs from Pok-e-Jo's.  Enough said!

7. I'm feeling GREAT today!  My hair is amazing and cooperated well this morning; my outfit is amazeballs and has been complimented about a zillion times today; Grey's is all-new tonight; and I know the weekend is right around the corner!  Here's a pic from today:


8. I get to pick out free jewelry.  And I'm a girl.  They go hand-in-hand of course!

9. I'm leading a book club next month, and the winner was determined yesterday.  I'm so excited! 

10. My grandpa was recently diagnosed with cancer (a post to come on that soon, as its been hard).  He received glorious news yesterday that it hasn't spread, which means he can 'possibly' start radiation next week!



I've been witnessing firsthand the power of prayer and God's glory!  He has been busy at work in my life and in the lives of my family members.  It's been a truly astounding week for me, and I'm cherishing every second. 

It goes without saying that there have been some low moments this week as well, but it's so important to focus on the great things going on around us!  What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover